High-gloss Alpaste® products are aluminium pigments with good design properties that are coin shaped and have a smooth surface. They are used in applications such as the top coat for automobiles, plastic coatings and printing ink, especially in applications where a strong metallic design is favored.
- ・76 Series
- This is the most widely used of the high-gloss Alpaste® products. It is characteristic for its ease of use.
- ・56 Series
- This series has a narrow range of particle diameters and the gloss is improved from the 76 Series.
- ・54 Series
- The particle diameters in this series are very uniform and the particle diameters are large, so a high glossiness can be achieved. It is therefore called shining flakes.
- ・TCR Series
- This series has a small aspect ratio (particle diameter / thickness) and high mechanical strength, so it is excellent at withstanding circulation.
- ・63 Series
- This series has even finer particle diameters than the 56 series and exhibits excellent gloss.
- ・46 Series
- These are the highest quality of the High-gloss Alpaste® products and have an excellent metallic feeling and feeling of fineness.
In addition, we can also propose "Moonlight Silver®" made with the pulverization method for applications where an extremely metallic finish like plating is required.
* Some of the High-gloss Alpaste® products from Toyo Aluminium are protected by patents. Please be cautious when using similar products from other companies.