Aluminium heat dissipating filler “TOYAL TecFillerⓇ TFH Series”
Because aluminium has high thermal conductivity of at least 200 W/mK, and also a smaller specific weight than other metals, it exhibits superior characteristics as a thermal conduction filler.
Using its aluminium powder manufacturing technology, honed over many years, Toyo Aluminium is providing an aluminium powder for fillers that is able to give organic materials high thermal conductivity.
- ・Granularity distribution control technology that makes it possible to support a large number of applications
- ・Supportable granularity range: 1 to 100 μm (D50)
- ・Coarse particle cut (supportable particle size varies with product type)
- ・Achieves high quality in filler applications (granularity and foreign matter control)
- ・Strict quality control for supporting electronic material applications
- ・Applying various surface treatments, such as coating with silica or resin, makes it possible to provide insulation and enhance compatibility with base resins
|Product name||Shape||Granularity D50 (μm)|
* We will be happy to discuss particle shapes and particle sizes other than those of the example products.
Please contact us.
Heat dissipating adhesives, heat dissipating sheets, heat dissipating greases, sealants, various compounds, etc.