Toyo Aluminium to Show at Milano Design Week 2019
Toyo Aluminium will be showing at "Milano Design Week 2019" in Milan, Italy this coming April. Milano Design Week is one of te largest design events in the world, as the city itself is transformed into a gallery for businesses and designers from all fields of industry and trade to exhibit their products, works and ideas. This will be Toyo Aluminium's second appearance, the first having been just last year.
This year, Toyo Aluminium will be presenting an installation by Italian architect Corrado Anselmi and CMF designer Francesca Valan, titled "Alluminio Magnificato".
Because 2019 marks the 500th year since the death of Leonardo da Vinci, da Vinci's unfinished "Il Cavallo dello Sforza" was used in the design as a tribute to this man of "insatiable curiosity" and "unwavering creativity".
Made of aluminum, the figure of the horse from da Vinci's unfinished "Il Cavallo dello Sforza" presents the beauty of metallic colors.
- Title: Alluminio Magnificato
- Dates: April 9 (Tue) - 14 (Sun), 9:30 - 20:00
* 9:30 - 22:00 on April 10 (Wed). 9:30 - 18:00 on April 14 (Sun)
- Place: "Ventura Future 2019" BASE Milano
Via Bergognone 34, 20144, Milan, Italy
* Exhibition area managed by Ventura Projects. Admission: €5.
- Space: 35 m2, 1st Floor
- Designed by: Corrado Anselmi (Architect) and Francesca Valan (CMF designer)