THERMAL GIPS® <For fingers>
Type for finger bone fractures
- ●Finger bone fracture splints that use aluminium-containing thermoplastic resin.
- ●Soften in hot water of 60°C or above.
- ●Size: 20 cm x 7 cm x 2 mm / 1 sheet
- ●They can be remolded. (However, they can only be used once.)
- ●3-surface boat bottom type molding for a precise fit without slipping sideways.
1. Cut to size for a precise fit
Include graduation lines for 2 selectable sizes to create the optimal size for use Furthermore, because they are made of thermoplastic resin, they become soft so their shape and thickness can be freely controlled when immersed in hot water.
2. Superior strength
THERMAL GIPS are twice as strong as the products of other companies.
3. Sanitary because they can be washed.
They do not deform at bath water temperatures. They can be kept sanitary because they can be washed.
How to use